Pumpkin Spice Latte
The best fall drink recipe you will ever need. Filled with pumpkin puree, salted caramel, maple syrup and whipped cream, this cafe style coffee drink will kickstart all the seasonal feelings with just one warm sip.
- 1 cup Milk hot
- 30 ml Coffee
- 2 tbsp Pumpkin Puree
- 1 tsp Salted Caramel Sauce
- 1 tsp Maple Syrup
- 1/4 tsp Vanilla
- 1/4 tsp Pumpkin Spice
- 1/2 cup Whipped Cream
- 2 tbsp Salted Caramel Sauce
- Sprinkle of Pumpkin Spice
In a mug add the pumpkin puree and salted caramel. Stir to combine.
Add the maple syrup, vanilla and pumpkin spice, stir well.
Add the coffee and stir again until combined.
Pour in the milk and stir. You can serve it like this if you like.
I like to top the mug with whipped cream, drizzle over more salted caramel sauce and a sprinkle of pumpkin spice.
- Once the latte is ready, before you add the whipped cream you can adjust the spice content. Add more pumpkin spice if you like.
- You can top the latte with milk foam instead of whipped cream. To make milk foam at home, you can use the hand held portable foaming machine or you can shake the milk in a bottle vigorously and pour over the mug immediately.
- You can use pumpkin puree from the can but I prefer homemade.
- For the whipped cream you can use the one from the cans which need to be shaken before using.