This vodka cocktail is a has Christmas written all over it. Filled with cranberry juice, triple sec, fresh cranberries, sugared rosemary and topped with ginger ale it can be made in no time.
- 30 ml Vodka
- 60 ml Cranberry juice
- 5 ml Triple sec
- 3 Ice cubes
- 15 ml Ginger ale
- 10 Cranberries fresh
- Castor sugar to rim the glass
- Lime wedge to rim the glass
- Sugared rosemary
In a shaker, add the vodka, cranberry juice, triple sec, ice cubes and shake well.
Get your cocktail glass and using the lime wedge wipe the top edge of the glass, turn onto a plate with castor sugar to achieve a sugar rimmed glass.
Add the fresh cranberries int he glass, pour the drink half way through a strainer and top with ginger ale.
Garnish with the sugared rosemary.
- How to make sugared rosemary? Check the write up above.
- Instead of triple sec you can use Cointreau as well.
- If you don’t have a shaker, you can stir this cocktail together, it is very forgiving.