Green Tea Cocktail
A fragrant green tea and vodka cocktail that is elegant and zesty with the addition of lemon grass and limes. Perfect celebration starter for the Lunar New Year.
- 50 ml Vodka
- 30 ml Green tea cooled
- 15 ml Lime juice
- 1 tsp Lemon grass chopped
- 1 tbsp Lime chopped
- 1 tsp Sugar
- 5-6 Ice cubes
Add the lemon grass, limes, sugar, green tea in a shaker and muddle it.
Add the vodka and muddle again. Add the ice cubes and close the shaker.
Shake the mixture vigorously until its cold on the outside. Pour into coupe cocktail glasses.
Garnish with a slice of lime.
- You can use green tea bags or leaves to make the green tea. The tea doesn’t have to be fancy or strong. A decent green tea bag is fine.
- In place of sugar you could use palm sugar or honey.
- The lemon grass must be fresh in order for it to season the drink well.
- Sometimes I like to garnish it with a little Schiuan pepper for a bit of heat.